New Online MI Course Available Through Harvard Graduate School of Education
A new online course regarding Multiple Intelligences is being formulated at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. The course will begin February 27th and end May 28th and will help participants understand the dimensions and applications of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the multiple problem-solving capacities that make up human intelligences
- Possess a richer skill set for understanding students’ strengths while recognizing learning differences
- Work more productively with varied learners by developing or modifying curriculum, assessment, and instructional approaches
- Develop a unit plan for engaging diverse learners and supporting them in achieving deeper understanding
- Develop plans, tools, and frameworks for enhancing your classroom or learning environment to support the diverse learners within it
More information can be found here: MI Course.
Applications may be submitted here: Applications.