MI Press: First Quarter of 2017
The theory of multiple intelligences continues to receive attention from disparate communities and corners of the globe as MI is seemingly discovered and applied anew. Thus far in 2017, we have become aware of several MI-themed articles that we wanted to share with our readers.
Many writers appear to be inspired by MI’s broad conception of human intellect, which takes into account abilities which are often not a component of formal education (such as interpersonal, interpersonal, and bodily-kinesthetic intelligences).
Click the links below to see what people are saying about MI in recent news!
- The Different Forms of Intelligence (HealthGuidance)
- Grades, Intelligence, & the Gold Star that Got Away (Seton Magazine)
- 9 Kinds of Intelligence (Yahoo News, via International Business Times)
- Moissy. Une conférence sur les « intelligences multiples » à la Rotonde (Le Parisien)
- Por qué está tan sobrevalorada la importancia del CI en la inteligencia (La Vanguardia)
- Read with Your Eyes… and Hands and Legs: Kinesthetic Learning (JewishPress.com)
Want to share more articles about MI or your own piece? Contact us or Tweet Howard Gardner @DrHowardGardner, and we can share your link.